Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 17 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Boyd missed last week's game after leaving Week 15 early, and unfortunately he won't be able to return in time for the season finale.
In 14 appearances this season, Boyd caught 76 passes for 1028 yards and seven touchdowns.
- Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury' August 25th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Maurice Harris August 25th, 2019
- Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly confirmed with torn ACL, MCL August 25th, 2019
- Raiders place Doug Martin on injured reserve August 25th, 2019
- Reports: Raiders' Antonio Brown loses helmet grievance again, choosing new helmet August 25th, 2019
- Bengals' Damion Willis to start for A.J. Green (foot) August 25th, 2019
- John Ross (hamstring) returns to Bengals practice August 25th, 2019
- A.J. Green to miss 'couple of games' for Bengals July 30th, 2019
- Bengals' John Ross sidelined with hamstring injury July 29th, 2019
- Schefter: Bengals' A.J. Green has torn ligaments, not expected to return by Week 1 July 28th, 2019
- Bengals believe A.J. Green (ankle) will miss 4 weeks July 28th, 2019