Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan is projected to throw for 334.95 yards with 2.55 touchdowns and 0.76 interceptions on Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Ryan has an attractive matchup against a Buccaneers defense that has allowed the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to opposing quarterbacks (20.4). The Falcons are 2-point road favorites with an implied team total of 27.
Our models project him to score 24.05 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,500.
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill not receiving suspension from NFL July 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step July 18th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M March 13th, 2019
- Falcons release right tackle Ryan Schraeder March 13th, 2019
- Falcons, James Carpenter reportedly agree on 4-year contract March 12th, 2019
- Falcons cut longtime kicker Matt Bryant February 6th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018