Carlos Hyde (knee) expected to play for Jacksonville in Week 17
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Carlos Hyde is expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 17 game against the Houston Texans.
Hyde was a late addition to the team's injury report on Friday, but he will likely give it a go in the season finale against a division rival.
Our models project Hyde for 21.7 rushing yards, 6.7 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 4.2 FanDuel points.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Jacksonville Jaguars draft edge rusher Josh Allen with the seventh overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Jaguars sign receiver Chris Conley March 16th, 2019
- Jaguars officially release quarterback Blake Bortles Wednesday March 13th, 2019
- Report: Blake Bortles to be released by Jacksonville March 11th, 2019
- Nick Foles reportedly signing with Jaguars for 4 years, $88 million March 11th, 2019
- Jaguars cut Carlos Hyde March 8th, 2019