Carlos Hyde (knee) expected to play for Jacksonville in Week 17
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Carlos Hyde is expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 17 game against the Houston Texans.
Hyde was a late addition to the team's injury report on Friday, but he will likely give it a go in the season finale against a division rival.
Our models project Hyde for 21.7 rushing yards, 6.7 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 4.2 FanDuel points.
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) leading Broncos' backfield to start camp July 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step July 18th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to drive Titans' offense in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders 'definitely not full go' for Broncos' camp July 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Chiefs want Damien Williams to be 'the full-time starter for the year' July 10th, 2019
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Travis Kelce (ankle) expects to be at full strength by Chiefs camp June 13th, 2019
- Chiefs insist Damien Williams is the team's starting running back May 31st, 2019
- Colts sign Spencer Ware April 30th, 2019
- Jamaal Charles retiring after 11 seasons April 30th, 2019