Houston's Keke Coutee (hamstring) active against the Colts
Houston Texans wide receiver Keke Coutee (hamstring) will play in Saturday's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Coutee practiced in full all week and will be active for Houston's wild card matchup against the Colts. Our models project the rookie receiver to see 5.0 targets.
Coutee's projection includes 3.5 receptions for 40.3 receiving yards.
- Noah Fant suffered 'mild' ankle sprain in Broncos' preseason game Monday August 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock (thumb) to be sidelined into the regular season August 20th, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas activated from PUP list by New England August 20th, 2019
- Andrew Luck (ankle) remaining out for Colts this week August 20th, 2019
- Bears' David Montgomery 'will help immediately' August 20th, 2019
- Melvin Gordon 'just waiting for the call' from Chargers August 20th, 2019
- Duke Johnson (hamstring) back at practice for Texans August 20th, 2019
- Duke Johnson (hamstring) will not play in Texans' next preseason game August 12th, 2019
- Texans' Keke Coutee has 'not major' ankle injury August 9th, 2019
- Browns trade Duke Johnson to Texans for 2020 pick August 8th, 2019
- Texans release running back D'Onta Foreman August 4th, 2019
- Will Fuller (ACL) participating in Texans practice Thursday July 25th, 2019