Colts' Eric Ebron (hip) returns to practice on Wednesday
Indianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron (hip) was a limited participant on Wednesday.
Ebron missed Tuesday's practice due to a hip injury but was able to participate today in limited fashion. Our models project the Indianapolis tight end to see 6.8 targets against a Kansas pass defense rated 18th overall.
Ebron's projection includes 4.2 receptions for 50.1 receiving yards.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Colts keep corner Pierre Desir on three-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Adam Vinatieri would return if Colts want him January 14th, 2019
- Ryan Grant (toe) out for Colts in Divisional Round January 10th, 2019