Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Cameron Brate had arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn labrum in his hip.
His recovery time will reportedly be a "few months," as the team plans to "ease" him back into action during OTAs.
Brate caught 30 passes on 49 targets for 289 yards and 6 touchdowns in 201.
- Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury' August 25th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Maurice Harris August 25th, 2019
- Bengals' Damion Willis to start for A.J. Green (foot) August 25th, 2019
- Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly confirmed with torn ACL, MCL August 25th, 2019
- John Ross (hamstring) returns to Bengals practice August 25th, 2019
- Ronald Jones (knee) back at practice for Buccaneers August 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones has swelling in knee August 21st, 2019
- Tampa Bay working on restoring Ronald Jones' confidence August 14th, 2019
- Peyton Barber to start in preseason opener for Tampa Bay August 7th, 2019
- Jameis Winston showing 'consistency' at Bucs camp August 3rd, 2019
- Ronald Jones, Peyton Barber 'both going to play' for Buccaneers July 31st, 2019