Ravens reportedly agree to trade Joe Flacco to Broncos
The Baltimore Ravens have "agreed in principle" to trade quarterback Joe Flacco to the Denver Broncos, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
The trade will not become official until the new league year starts on March 13, so details may not be revealed until then. New Broncos head coach Vic Fangio spent one season in Baltimore with Flacco under center, so there's some familiarity there. The 34-year-old quarterback will likely compete with Case Keenum for starting duties in Denver, although there's still a decent chance they spend an early-round pick on a signal-caller. As for Baltimore, Lamar Jackson will open 2019 as the starting quarterback.
Flacco threw for 2,465 yards (6.5 yards per attempt) on a 61.2 completion percentage with 12 touchdowns and 6 interceptions in nine games last season.
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Mark Ingram gets 3 years, $15M from Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Earl Thomas agrees to 4-year, $55M deal with Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Terrell Suggs to leave Baltimore after 16 seasons, will sign with Arizona March 11th, 2019
- Nick Boyle re-ups with Ravens for 3 years March 7th, 2019