Ravens reportedly agree to trade Joe Flacco to Broncos
The Baltimore Ravens have "agreed in principle" to trade quarterback Joe Flacco to the Denver Broncos, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
The trade will not become official until the new league year starts on March 13, so details may not be revealed until then. New Broncos head coach Vic Fangio spent one season in Baltimore with Flacco under center, so there's some familiarity there. The 34-year-old quarterback will likely compete with Case Keenum for starting duties in Denver, although there's still a decent chance they spend an early-round pick on a signal-caller. As for Baltimore, Lamar Jackson will open 2019 as the starting quarterback.
Flacco threw for 2,465 yards (6.5 yards per attempt) on a 61.2 completion percentage with 12 touchdowns and 6 interceptions in nine games last season.
- Colts release running back D'Onta Foreman August 24th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller (knee) carted off the field in the first quarter August 24th, 2019
- Lions' LB Jarrad Davis (leg) leaves on cart Friday August 24th, 2019
- Washington coach Jay Gruden 'impressed' with Derrius Guice August 24th, 2019
- Cowboys 'very optimistic' Ezekiel Elliott ends holdout by Week 1 August 23rd, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper dealing with 'muscle strain' in his foot August 23rd, 2019
- Noah Fant suffered 'mild' ankle sprain in Broncos' preseason game Monday August 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock (thumb) to be sidelined into the regular season August 20th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) felt 'amazing' after Broncos' exhibition August 20th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) will play on Monday for Denver August 19th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders likely to play in preseason August 12th, 2019
- Denver's DaeSean Hamilton (hamstring) practicing on Sunday August 4th, 2019