Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed running back Andre Ellington.
Ellington hasn't appeared in a game since 2017 with the Arizona Cardinals under head coach Bruce Arians, who is now calling the shots in Tampa Bay. He spent the majority of his career with Arians in Arizona after being taken in the sixth round of the 2013 draft. Ellington, now 30, will likely compete for a pass-catching role out of the Bucs' backfield.
Ellington has 1,752 rushing yards and 10 touchdowns on 418 carries over 65 games for his career, plus another 1,368 yards and 3 touchdowns on 151 receptions (224 targets).
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Texans sign left tackle Matt Kalil March 23rd, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Bradley Roby, Texans reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Tashaun Gipson reportedly signs with Houston March 12th, 2019
- Texans reportedly releasing Demaryius Thomas February 12th, 2019