Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed running back Andre Ellington.
Ellington hasn't appeared in a game since 2017 with the Arizona Cardinals under head coach Bruce Arians, who is now calling the shots in Tampa Bay. He spent the majority of his career with Arians in Arizona after being taken in the sixth round of the 2013 draft. Ellington, now 30, will likely compete for a pass-catching role out of the Bucs' backfield.
Ellington has 1,752 rushing yards and 10 touchdowns on 418 carries over 65 games for his career, plus another 1,368 yards and 3 touchdowns on 151 receptions (224 targets).
- Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury' August 25th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Maurice Harris August 25th, 2019
- Bengals' Damion Willis to start for A.J. Green (foot) August 25th, 2019
- Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly confirmed with torn ACL, MCL August 25th, 2019
- John Ross (hamstring) returns to Bengals practice August 25th, 2019
- Ronald Jones (knee) back at practice for Buccaneers August 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones has swelling in knee August 21st, 2019
- Tampa Bay working on restoring Ronald Jones' confidence August 14th, 2019
- Peyton Barber to start in preseason opener for Tampa Bay August 7th, 2019
- Jameis Winston showing 'consistency' at Bucs camp August 3rd, 2019
- Ronald Jones, Peyton Barber 'both going to play' for Buccaneers July 31st, 2019