Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown refused to go to the Buffalo Bills in a potential trade, reports Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
Dulac says the Steelers and Bills engaged in "positive" trade talks Thursday night, but Brown has no intentions of playing in Buffalo, so it was all for naught. The Oakland Raiders, Washington Redskins, and New York Jets have all been mentioned as potential destinations for last year's leader in touchdown receptions.
Brown caught 104 passes for 1,297 yards and 15 touchdowns on 168 targets in 15 games last season.
- Emmanuel Sanders 'definitely not full go' for Broncos' camp July 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- Raiders reportedly resign Doug Martin on Wednesday May 1st, 2019
- Raiders' Isaiah Crowell reportedly out for season with torn Achilles May 1st, 2019
- Oakland Raiders take defensive end Clelin Ferrell with the fourth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Jordy Nelson retires after 11 seasons March 27th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019