Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown refused to go to the Buffalo Bills in a potential trade, reports Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
Dulac says the Steelers and Bills engaged in "positive" trade talks Thursday night, but Brown has no intentions of playing in Buffalo, so it was all for naught. The Oakland Raiders, Washington Redskins, and New York Jets have all been mentioned as potential destinations for last year's leader in touchdown receptions.
Brown caught 104 passes for 1,297 yards and 15 touchdowns on 168 targets in 15 games last season.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Steelers trade for the tenth overall pick, select linebacker Devin Bush April 25th, 2019
- Steelers sign Donte Moncrief to 2-year contract March 14th, 2019
- Raiders acquire Antonio Brown from Pittsburgh for 3rd and 5th-rounders March 10th, 2019
- Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade March 8th, 2019
- Steelers reportedly setting Friday deadline for Antonio Brown offers March 7th, 2019