Giants, Browns reportedly swapping Kevin Zeitler, Olivier Vernon and picks
The New York Giants acquired right guard Kevin Zeitler and a 2019 fifth-round pick from the Cleveland Browns in exchange for defensive end Olivier Vernon and a 2019 fourth-round pick.
Cleveland was reportedly eager to deal Zeitler and the Giants made it known they wanted to off Vernon's contract, so it's a logical outcome. Zeitler is considered an elite player at his position and today is his 29th birthday.
Zeitler graded out as Pro Football Focus' top pass-blocking guard in 2018.
- Colts' Andrew Luck reportedly retires, Jacoby Brissett new starting quarterback August 24th, 2019
- Colts release running back D'Onta Foreman August 24th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller (knee) carted off the field in the first quarter August 24th, 2019
- Lions' LB Jarrad Davis (leg) leaves on cart Friday August 24th, 2019
- Washington coach Jay Gruden 'impressed' with Derrius Guice August 24th, 2019
- Cowboys 'very optimistic' Ezekiel Elliott ends holdout by Week 1 August 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate loses appeal, will sit four games August 13th, 2019
- Report: Giants' Golden Tate expected to lose PED appeal July 30th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate hit with four-game ban, per report July 27th, 2019
- Giants' Corey Coleman tears ACL, out for the 2019 season July 26th, 2019
- Daniel Jones and Giants agree in principle to contract July 22nd, 2019
- No QB competition for Giants, Eli Manning remains expected Week 1 starter July 22nd, 2019