Carlos Hyde agrees to deal with Kansas City
Free-agent running back Carlos Hyde has reportedly agreed to a deal with the Kansas City Chiefs, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Hyde was just cut by the Jacksonville Jaguars on Friday, and one day later he already has a new team.
In 14 games last season, Hyde ran for 571 yards with five touchdowns while catching 10 passes for 33 yards.
- Lions' LB Jarrad Davis (leg) leaves on cart Friday August 24th, 2019
- Washington coach Jay Gruden 'impressed' with Derrius Guice August 24th, 2019
- Cowboys 'very optimistic' Ezekiel Elliott ends holdout by Week 1 August 23rd, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper dealing with 'muscle strain' in his foot August 23rd, 2019
- Cam Newton (foot sprain) expected to play Week 1 for Carolina August 23rd, 2019
- Jaron Brown likely to start as Seattle's second receiver August 23rd, 2019
- Darwin Thompson reportedly has passed Carlos Hyde on Chiefs' depth chart August 21st, 2019
- Chiefs beat: Carlos Hyde not making final roster August 15th, 2019
- Chiefs say they will use a running back committee in 2019 August 9th, 2019
- Damien Williams (hamstring) returns to practice for Chiefs August 7th, 2019
- Kansas City's Carlos Hyde 'has done a nice job' with training camp reps August 4th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill suffers quad contusion Tuesday July 30th, 2019