Redskins sign Landon Collins to six-year deal on Monday
The Washington Redskins and safety Landon Collins have agreed to a six-year $84 million dollar contract on Monday.
Collins will join his former division rival after signing a deal that will make him the highest-paid safety in the league. The massive contract guarantees 45 million for the first three seasons and will certainly set the market price for safeties this off-season.
In 12 games last season, Collins produced 96 tackles and one forced fumble.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Giants intend to identify Eli Manning's successor March 26th, 2019
- Golden Tate, Giants agree to four-year deal March 14th, 2019
- Report: Giants committed to Eli Manning in 2019 March 14th, 2019
- Giants ship Odell Beckham Jr. to Cleveland March 12th, 2019
- Antoine Bethea reportedly becoming member of Giants for 14th season March 12th, 2019
- Giants, Browns reportedly swapping Kevin Zeitler, Olivier Vernon and picks March 8th, 2019