Redskins sign Landon Collins to six-year deal on Monday
The Washington Redskins and safety Landon Collins have agreed to a six-year $84 million dollar contract on Monday.
Collins will join his former division rival after signing a deal that will make him the highest-paid safety in the league. The massive contract guarantees 45 million for the first three seasons and will certainly set the market price for safeties this off-season.
In 12 games last season, Collins produced 96 tackles and one forced fumble.
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- James Conner expects Steelers to spread out backfield work June 13th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019