Nick Foles reportedly signing with Jaguars for 4 years, $88 million
The Jacksonville Jaguars are signing quarterback Nick Foles, formerly of the Philadelphia Eagles, to a 4-year, $88 million contract, per Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
It would have been surprising if Foles wound up anywhere else. The deal reportedly includes $50.125 million guaranteed and Rapoport adds that the Jaguars are expected to release Blake Bortles once the deal is finalized. Foles turned 30 in January.
Foles averaged 282.6 passing yards (7.2 yards per attempt) on a 72.3 completion percentage with 7 touchdowns and 4 interceptions in five games last season.
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Jaguars' Marqise Lee not expected to be ready for camp June 13th, 2019
- Jacksonville Jaguars draft edge rusher Josh Allen with the seventh overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Jaguars sign receiver Chris Conley March 16th, 2019
- Jaguars officially release quarterback Blake Bortles Wednesday March 13th, 2019
- Report: Blake Bortles to be released by Jacksonville March 11th, 2019