Nick Foles reportedly signing with Jaguars for 4 years, $88 million
The Jacksonville Jaguars are signing quarterback Nick Foles, formerly of the Philadelphia Eagles, to a 4-year, $88 million contract, per Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
It would have been surprising if Foles wound up anywhere else. The deal reportedly includes $50.125 million guaranteed and Rapoport adds that the Jaguars are expected to release Blake Bortles once the deal is finalized. Foles turned 30 in January.
Foles averaged 282.6 passing yards (7.2 yards per attempt) on a 72.3 completion percentage with 7 touchdowns and 4 interceptions in five games last season.
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (thumb) ready for Week 1's matchup against Dallas August 25th, 2019
- Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury' August 25th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Maurice Harris August 25th, 2019
- Bengals' Damion Willis to start for A.J. Green (foot) August 25th, 2019
- Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly confirmed with torn ACL, MCL August 25th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark 'most impressive' at camp August 20th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette 'in better place' for 2019 August 13th, 2019
- Jaguars' Marqise Lee (knee) 'may not be ready' for Week 1 August 10th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette reportedly having an impressive training camp August 7th, 2019
- Jaguars' Geoff Swaim reportedly 'the unquestioned starter' at tight end August 3rd, 2019
- Jaguars' Yannick Ngakoue absent to open camp July 24th, 2019