Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo
Free agent tight end Tyler Kroft has come to an agreement with the Buffalo Bills on a three-year, $18.75M contract.
The former Cincinnati Bengal missed most of 2018 with a broken foot but emerged in 2017 with 7 touchdowns. He will be the favorite to lead the Bills' tight end crew after they released long-time starter Charles Clay earlier this offseason.
Kroft caught 67 passes for 661 yards and 8 touchdowns in 51 games in his four years with Cincinnati.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Bengals keep C.J. Uzomah with 3-year, $18M deal March 11th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018