Breshad Perriman signs 1-year deal with Tampa Bay
Wide receiver Breshad Perriman has agreed to terms with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on a one-year, $4 million contract.
Perriman had verbally agreed to a deal to re-sign with Cleveland, but after the team traded for Odell Beckham, the two parties agreed not to follow through, Adam Schefter reports.
He caught 16 passes on 25 targets for 340 yards and 2 touchdowns in 10 games last season.
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers' sixth-rounder Scotty Miller receiving praise June 5th, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers select linebacker Devin White fifth overall April 25th, 2019
- Buccaneers believe Chris Godwin can catch 100 passes March 26th, 2019