Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington
The Washington Redskins plan to release linebacker Zach Brown, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Washington tried trading Brown and received interest from multiple teams, per Pelissero, but was unable to complete a deal. They will clear $5.75 million off the cap with the move. Brown was Pro Football Focus' 3rd-best inside linebacker out of 61 qualifiers in 2018. He will be 30 at the end of October.
Brown recorded 85 tackles (60 solo) with 1 sack, 1 pass deflection, and 2 forced fumbles last season.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019