Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M
Former Atlanta Falcons running back Tevin Coleman has agreed to a two-year, $10M contract with the San Francisco 49ers, per Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Coleman joins a crowded backfield in San Fran with Matt Breida, Jerick McKinnon, and Raheem Mostert all under contract. It seems inevitable that one of them will be released with McKinnon the most likely. Coleman and head coach Kyle Shannahan have a connection from when Shannahan was the offensive coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons in 2015-16.
Coleman finished 2018 with 1,076 total yards and 9 touchdowns on 211 touches (167 carries, 44 catches).
- Atlanta's Julio Jones reports to training camp on Sunday July 21st, 2019
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill not receiving suspension from NFL July 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- San Francisco 49ers draft defensive end Nick Bosa second overall April 25th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- 49ers plan to keep Jerick McKinnon March 25th, 2019
- Jordan Matthews signs with San Francisco March 15th, 2019