Isaiah Crowell cut by Jets
The New York Jets released running back Isaiah Crowell.
This was the obvious move after the Jets landed Le'Veon Bell in free agency. Crowell had three 90-plus yard rushing games in 2018, including a random 219-yard outburst in Week 5, but failed to reach 50 yards in any other contest. He was placed on injured reserve after Week 14 for a foot injury. Crowell is still just 26.
Crowell gained 685 rushing yards and 6 touchdowns on 143 carries in 13 games last season and snagged 21 receptions (28 targets) for 152 scoreless yards.
- Buffalo's John Brown projected for 6.8 targets in Week 3 September 21st, 2019
- Panthers' D.J. Moore projected for 8.2 targets in Week 3 September 21st, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph projected to throw for 286 yards Sunday in first NFL start September 21st, 2019
- Browns linebacker Christian Kirksey placed on IR September 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers' Peyton Barber ranked as Week 3's RB19 September 21st, 2019
- Ravens' Marquise Brown projected for 8.3 targets in Week 3 September 21st, 2019
- Sam Darnold (mono) eyeing Week 5 return for Jets September 18th, 2019
- Jets' Luke Falk fares well in abrupt NFL debut September 17th, 2019
- Robby Anderson has 4 catches, 81 yards for Jets September 17th, 2019
- Jamison Crowder regresses to mean in Jets' loss September 17th, 2019
- Le'Veon racks up 129 yards on 31 touches for Jets September 17th, 2019
- Jets' Trevor Siemian (ankle) exits in the second quarter, Luke Falk in at quarterback September 16th, 2019