Isaiah Crowell cut by Jets
The New York Jets released running back Isaiah Crowell.
This was the obvious move after the Jets landed Le'Veon Bell in free agency. Crowell had three 90-plus yard rushing games in 2018, including a random 219-yard outburst in Week 5, but failed to reach 50 yards in any other contest. He was placed on injured reserve after Week 14 for a foot injury. Crowell is still just 26.
Crowell gained 685 rushing yards and 6 touchdowns on 143 carries in 13 games last season and snagged 21 receptions (28 targets) for 152 scoreless yards.
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- New York Jets select Quinnen Williams with the third pick in the 2019 NFL Draft April 25th, 2019
- Isaiah Crowell signs on with Oakland March 28th, 2019
- Jets reportedly sign corner Brian Poole for slot duties March 15th, 2019
- Isaiah Crowell cut by Jets March 14th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell reportedly signs with Jets for 4 years, $35 million guaranteed March 13th, 2019
- C.J. Mosley reportedly getting $85 million from Jets over 5 years March 12th, 2019