Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns
The Cleveland Browns are still shopping running back Duke Johnson, reports Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com.
"The Browns are more than willing to deal Johnson," writes Cabot, "but they’re waiting for the right offer." The Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys both reportedly previously expressed interest in acquiring Johnson. It seems unlikely that he will still be on the Browns' roster by the start of next season. The 25-year-old back averaged 5.0 yards per carry and 9.1 yards per catch last season, but only saw 5.4 touches per game.
Johnson gained 201 scoreless rush yards on 40 carries and caught 47 passes for 429 yards and 3 touchdowns on 62 targets in 2018.
- Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury' August 25th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Maurice Harris August 25th, 2019
- Bengals' Damion Willis to start for A.J. Green (foot) August 25th, 2019
- Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice August 25th, 2019
- John Ross (hamstring) returns to Bengals practice August 25th, 2019
- Raiders place Doug Martin on injured reserve August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly confirmed with torn ACL, MCL August 25th, 2019
- Duke Johnson to see 'all playing time he can handle' for Texans August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly may have torn ACL August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller (knee) carted off the field in the first quarter August 24th, 2019
- Duke Johnson (hamstring) back at practice for Texans August 20th, 2019
- Duke Johnson (hamstring) will not play in Texans' next preseason game August 12th, 2019