Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns
The Cleveland Browns are still shopping running back Duke Johnson, reports Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com.
"The Browns are more than willing to deal Johnson," writes Cabot, "but they’re waiting for the right offer." The Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys both reportedly previously expressed interest in acquiring Johnson. It seems unlikely that he will still be on the Browns' roster by the start of next season. The 25-year-old back averaged 5.0 yards per carry and 9.1 yards per catch last season, but only saw 5.4 touches per game.
Johnson gained 201 scoreless rush yards on 40 carries and caught 47 passes for 429 yards and 3 touchdowns on 62 targets in 2018.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Browns' Kareem Hunt reportedly suspended 8 games for personal conduct violation March 15th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Browns to sign tight end Demetrius Harris to 2-year dea March 13th, 2019
- Breshad Perriman signs 1-year deal with Tampa Bay March 13th, 2019
- Giants ship Odell Beckham Jr. to Cleveland March 12th, 2019
- Report: Sheldon Richardson comes to terms with Cleveland March 12th, 2019