Golden Tate, Giants agree to four-year deal
The New York Giants and free-agent wide receiver Golden Tate have agreed to terms on a four-year contract, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Just days after shipping superstar pass-catcher Odell Beckham Jr., the Giants sign a soon-to-be 31-year-old wideout to take his place. The deal is for a total of $37.5 million, including $23 million fully guaranteed.
In 15 games last season, Tate caught 74 catches for 795 yards and four touchdowns.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Bears trade Jordan Howard to Eagles for 2020 Draft pick March 28th, 2019
- Richard Rodgers re-signs with Philadelphia March 28th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Nelson Agholor reportedly returning to Eagles March 12th, 2019