Teddy Bridgewater officially re-signs with Saints over Dolphins
The New Orleans Saints and quarterback Teddy Bridgewater agreed to terms on a new contract.
The deal will reportedly be worth $7.25 million for one season and is fully guaranteed. Bridgewater would likely have been a Week 1 starter if he signed with the Miami Dolphins, but the 26-year-old decided to return to New Orleans as Drew Brees' backup and potential successor.
Bridgewater has completed 64.6 percent of his passes for 6,268 yards (7.2 per attempt) with 29 touchdowns and 23 interceptions over 35 career games. He's also rushed 105 times for 403 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) leading Broncos' backfield to start camp July 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step July 18th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to drive Titans' offense in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders 'definitely not full go' for Broncos' camp July 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Jared Cook reportedly committed to Saints March 25th, 2019
- Teddy Bridgewater officially re-signs with Saints over Dolphins March 15th, 2019
- Drew Brees, Saints restructure to open up $10.8 million March 14th, 2019
- Dolphins making another push to sign Teddy Bridgewater March 13th, 2019
- Saints lock Wil Lutz up for 5 years March 13th, 2019
- Saints reportedly add Latavius Murray to backfield March 12th, 2019