Teddy Bridgewater officially re-signs with Saints over Dolphins
The New Orleans Saints and quarterback Teddy Bridgewater agreed to terms on a new contract.
The deal will reportedly be worth $7.25 million for one season and is fully guaranteed. Bridgewater would likely have been a Week 1 starter if he signed with the Miami Dolphins, but the 26-year-old decided to return to New Orleans as Drew Brees' backup and potential successor.
Bridgewater has completed 64.6 percent of his passes for 6,268 yards (7.2 per attempt) with 29 touchdowns and 23 interceptions over 35 career games. He's also rushed 105 times for 403 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Jared Cook reportedly committed to Saints March 25th, 2019
- Teddy Bridgewater officially re-signs with Saints over Dolphins March 15th, 2019
- Drew Brees, Saints restructure to open up $10.8 million March 14th, 2019
- Dolphins making another push to sign Teddy Bridgewater March 13th, 2019
- Saints lock Wil Lutz up for 5 years March 13th, 2019
- Saints reportedly add Latavius Murray to backfield March 12th, 2019