Jeff Heuerman re-signing with Broncos for $9 million over 2 years
The Denver Broncos are re-signing tight end Jeff Heuerman to a 2-year, $9 million contract.
Heuerman has appeared in just 37-of-64 games in his career due to injuries, never playing more than 14 in a season. He set career-highs in catches (31) and yards (281) last year before landing on injured reserve after Week 12 with broken ribs and a bruised lung. The 26-year-old is currently at the top of the Broncos' depth chart.
Heuerman caught 31 passes (48 targets) for 281 yards and 2 touchdowns last season.
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- Chiefs want Damien Williams to be 'the full-time starter for the year' July 10th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders 'definitely not full go' for Broncos' camp July 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) likely to miss Broncos' OTAs March 25th, 2019
- Jeff Heuerman re-signing with Broncos for $9 million over 2 years March 15th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly sign Ja'Wuan James March 12th, 2019