Jeff Heuerman re-signing with Broncos for $9 million over 2 years
The Denver Broncos are re-signing tight end Jeff Heuerman to a 2-year, $9 million contract.
Heuerman has appeared in just 37-of-64 games in his career due to injuries, never playing more than 14 in a season. He set career-highs in catches (31) and yards (281) last year before landing on injured reserve after Week 12 with broken ribs and a bruised lung. The 26-year-old is currently at the top of the Broncos' depth chart.
Heuerman caught 31 passes (48 targets) for 281 yards and 2 touchdowns last season.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) likely to miss Broncos' OTAs March 25th, 2019
- Jeff Heuerman re-signing with Broncos for $9 million over 2 years March 15th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly sign Ja'Wuan James March 12th, 2019
- Report: Washington acquires Case Keenum from Denver for pick swap March 7th, 2019
- Washington, Broncos reportedly talking Case Keenum deal March 7th, 2019