Jaguars sign receiver Chris Conley
Wide receiver Chris Conley has signed with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The former Chief will be tasked with replacing the departed Donte Moncrief.
Conley caught 32 of 52 targets for 334 yards and a career-high 5 touchdowns last season with Kansas City.
- Noah Fant suffered 'mild' ankle sprain in Broncos' preseason game Monday August 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock (thumb) to be sidelined into the regular season August 20th, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas activated from PUP list by New England August 20th, 2019
- Andrew Luck (ankle) remaining out for Colts this week August 20th, 2019
- Duke Johnson (hamstring) back at practice for Texans August 20th, 2019
- Bears' David Montgomery 'will help immediately' August 20th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark 'most impressive' at camp August 20th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette 'in better place' for 2019 August 13th, 2019
- Jaguars' Marqise Lee (knee) 'may not be ready' for Week 1 August 10th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette reportedly having an impressive training camp August 7th, 2019
- Jaguars' Geoff Swaim reportedly 'the unquestioned starter' at tight end August 3rd, 2019
- Jaguars' Yannick Ngakoue absent to open camp July 24th, 2019