Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday
The Miami Dolphins have reportedly agreed to a two-year deal with quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.
Fitzmagic will be heading to Miami after signing a contract that could reportedly be worth up to $20 million dollars with incentives. Expect the veteran signal caller to start for the Dolphins while they attempt to rebuild their franchise.
In eight games last season, Fitzpatrick completed 164 attempts for 2366 yards and 17 touchdowns.
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Cardinals trade Josh Rosen to Dolphins for second-round pick April 26th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Titans acquire Ryan Tannehill from Dolphins, sign to 1-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Teddy Bridgewater officially re-signs with Saints over Dolphins March 15th, 2019
- Dolphins making another push to sign Teddy Bridgewater March 13th, 2019
- Rapoport: Tyrod Taylor a 'top target' for Dolphins March 12th, 2019