Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict
The Cincinnati Bengals released linebacker Vontaze Burfict, reports Dianna Russini of ESPN.
Burfict appeared in just 43-of-80 games over the last five seasons due to multiple concussions and suspensions. Entering what will be his age-29 campaign, Burfict is unlikely to return to the level of play that earned him a Pro Bowl bid in 2013.
Burfict recorded 33 tackles (16 solo) and 3 pass deflections in seven games last season.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Bengals keep C.J. Uzomah with 3-year, $18M deal March 11th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018