Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict
The Cincinnati Bengals released linebacker Vontaze Burfict, reports Dianna Russini of ESPN.
Burfict appeared in just 43-of-80 games over the last five seasons due to multiple concussions and suspensions. Entering what will be his age-29 campaign, Burfict is unlikely to return to the level of play that earned him a Pro Bowl bid in 2013.
Burfict recorded 33 tackles (16 solo) and 3 pass deflections in seven games last season.
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Raiders reportedly resign Doug Martin on Wednesday May 1st, 2019
- Raiders' Isaiah Crowell reportedly out for season with torn Achilles May 1st, 2019
- Oakland Raiders take defensive end Clelin Ferrell with the fourth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Jordy Nelson retires after 11 seasons March 27th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019