Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams
Former Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles has signed a one-year deal with the Los Angeles Rams.
Bortles represents a significant upgrade at the backup quarterback spot frot eh Rams as they had just Sean Mannion behind Jared Goff last season. The one-year deal will allow Bortles to re-explore the free agency market in 2020.
Bortles threw for 2,718 yards, 13 touchdowns, and 11 interceptions on 2018 while adding 365 yards and 1 touchdown on the ground.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Jaguars sign receiver Chris Conley March 16th, 2019
- Jaguars officially release quarterback Blake Bortles Wednesday March 13th, 2019
- Report: Blake Bortles to be released by Jacksonville March 11th, 2019
- Nick Foles reportedly signing with Jaguars for 4 years, $88 million March 11th, 2019
- Jaguars cut Carlos Hyde March 8th, 2019
- Jaguars expected to land Nick Foles, per report March 4th, 2019