Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams
Former Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles has signed a one-year deal with the Los Angeles Rams.
Bortles represents a significant upgrade at the backup quarterback spot frot eh Rams as they had just Sean Mannion behind Jared Goff last season. The one-year deal will allow Bortles to re-explore the free agency market in 2020.
Bortles threw for 2,718 yards, 13 touchdowns, and 11 interceptions on 2018 while adding 365 yards and 1 touchdown on the ground.
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill not receiving suspension from NFL July 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley downplays knee issues June 11th, 2019
- Rapoport: Todd Gurley unlikely to be Rams' bell cow moving forward June 4th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley (knee) not expected to play in the preseason May 31st, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019