Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million
The Dallas Cowboys signed wide receiver Randall Cobb, formerly of the Green Bay Packers, to a 1-year, $5 million contract.
Cobb will likely replace Cole Beasley in the slot after an injury-ravaged 2018 campaign in Green Bay. Entering his age-29 season, Cobb hasn't averaged more than 46.9 yards per game in any of the past three years. He will likely be a third or fourth option in the Cowboys' conservative passing attack.
Cobb caught 38 passes for 383 yards and 2 touchdowns on 61 targets last season.
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill not receiving suspension from NFL July 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott will not be suspended by the NFL July 3rd, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly meeting with Roger Goodell Tuesday July 2nd, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Cowboys re-sign Tavon Austin for a year March 14th, 2019