Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million
The Dallas Cowboys signed wide receiver Randall Cobb, formerly of the Green Bay Packers, to a 1-year, $5 million contract.
Cobb will likely replace Cole Beasley in the slot after an injury-ravaged 2018 campaign in Green Bay. Entering his age-29 season, Cobb hasn't averaged more than 46.9 yards per game in any of the past three years. He will likely be a third or fourth option in the Cowboys' conservative passing attack.
Cobb caught 38 passes for 383 yards and 2 touchdowns on 61 targets last season.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Packers place original-round tender on Geronimo Allison March 14th, 2019
- Nick Perry waived by Green Bay March 12th, 2019
- Preston Smith, Packers reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Adrian Amos reportedly signing with Green Bay March 12th, 2019
- Packers reportedly sign Za'Darius Smith March 12th, 2019
- Packers not expected to re-sign Randall Cobb, per analyst February 25th, 2019