Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million
The Indianapolis Colts signed outside rusher Justin Houston, formerly of the Kansas City Chiefs, to a 2-year, $24 million contract, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
The Colts need help rushing the passer and Houston fits the bill. He's missed 21 games over the past four seasons, but has made up for it with 9.0-plus sacks in 2017 and 2018. Houston turned 30 in January.
Houston recorded 32 tackles (25 solo) with 9.0 sacks, 1 pass deflection, 1 interception, and 5 forced fumbles in 12 games last season.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Colts sign Spencer Ware April 30th, 2019
- Jamaal Charles retiring after 11 seasons April 30th, 2019
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Alex Okafor, Chiefs agree on 3-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Chiefs cut ties with Eric Berry March 13th, 2019