Buccaneers believe Chris Godwin can catch 100 passes
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin can be "close to a 100-catch guy," believes head coach Bruce Arians.
Godwin is expected to be used more in the slot, the same position where Larry Fitzgerald strung together three consecutive 100-catch seasons while Arians was with the Arizona Cardinals. Next season will be Godwin's third in the league. He turned 23 in February.
Godwin caught 59 passes for 842 yards and 7 touchdowns on 95 targets last season.
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill not receiving suspension from NFL July 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Peyton Barber expected to out-produce Ronald Jones July 2nd, 2019
- Buccaneers' sixth-rounder Scotty Miller receiving praise June 5th, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers select linebacker Devin White fifth overall April 25th, 2019