Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice (knee) is expected to do individual work at OTAs and be a full-go for training camp, according to head coach Jay Gruden.
It appears Guice will be fine for the start of 2019, despite suffering multiple setbacks after tearing his ACL last preseason. The 59th overall pick from last year's draft, Guice will likely compete with Adrian Peterson for the lead job in Washington's backfield.
Guice rushed 471 times for 3,074 yards (6.5 yards per carry) and 29 touchdowns and caught 32 passes for 250 yards (7.8 yards per catch) and 3 touchdowns in 35 games for the LSU Tigers.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019