Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington
Washington Redskins head coach Jay Gruden said he’s "excited for" second-year wide receiver Trey Quinn and is "ready to watch him jump into the slot role and dominate the position."
Quinn’s rookie year was limited to three games due to injury, but he’s been tabbed to replace Jamison Crowder in the slot for Washington next season.
Quinn caught 9 passes on 10 targets for 76 yards and a touchdown in 2018.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019