San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) is expected to be fully cleared for training camp.
According to head coach Kyle Shanahan, Garoppolo should be ready for training camp and is already bulking up in preparation to play a full season. "Quarterbacks, you want them to be a size where they can take the hits, and after that you want them to be as athletic as possible," said Shanahan last week.
In three games last season, Garoppolo produced 53 completions for 718 passing yards and 5 touchdowns.
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) leading Broncos' backfield to start camp July 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step July 18th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to drive Titans' offense in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- San Francisco 49ers draft defensive end Nick Bosa second overall April 25th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- 49ers plan to keep Jerick McKinnon March 25th, 2019
- Jordan Matthews signs with San Francisco March 15th, 2019