C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit
The Detroit Lions signed former Los Angeles Rams running back C.J. Anderson to a one-year contract.
Anderson will work as the number two back behind Kerryon Johnson for the lions in 2019. He will replace LeGarrette Blount in the run-heavy Lions' offense. Theo Riddick joins Johnson and Anderson in the Detroit backfield.
Anderson rushed 43 times for 299 yards and 2 touchdowns with the Rams last season.
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) leading Broncos' backfield to start camp July 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step July 18th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to drive Titans' offense in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Lions reportedly sign receiver Jermaine Kearse to a one-year deal on Thursday June 6th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019