C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit
The Detroit Lions signed former Los Angeles Rams running back C.J. Anderson to a one-year contract.
Anderson will work as the number two back behind Kerryon Johnson for the lions in 2019. He will replace LeGarrette Blount in the run-heavy Lions' offense. Theo Riddick joins Johnson and Anderson in the Detroit backfield.
Anderson rushed 43 times for 299 yards and 2 touchdowns with the Rams last season.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Eric Weddle joins Rams on 2-year, $10.5M deal March 9th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley maintains health is fine February 4th, 2019