Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension
The Seattle Seahawks signed Russell Wilson to a 4-year, $140 million extension through 2023.
The deal includes a $65 million signing bonus with $107 million in total guarantees and makes Wilson the highest-paid player in the NFL. He will be 35 when the contract is up.
Wilson threw for 3,448 yards (8.1 yards per attempt) on a 65.6 completion percentage last regular season with 35 touchdowns and 7 interceptions. He also rushed for 376 scoreless yards.
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) leading Broncos' backfield to start camp July 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step July 18th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to drive Titans' offense in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Seahawks expect decision about Doug Baldwin's playing future within 'weeks' April 28th, 2019
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- D.J. Fluker reportedly returning to Seattle on 2-year deal March 14th, 2019