Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension
The Seattle Seahawks signed Russell Wilson to a 4-year, $140 million extension through 2023.
The deal includes a $65 million signing bonus with $107 million in total guarantees and makes Wilson the highest-paid player in the NFL. He will be 35 when the contract is up.
Wilson threw for 3,448 yards (8.1 yards per attempt) on a 65.6 completion percentage last regular season with 35 touchdowns and 7 interceptions. He also rushed for 376 scoreless yards.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Raiders reportedly resign Doug Martin on Wednesday May 1st, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Seahawks expect decision about Doug Baldwin's playing future within 'weeks' April 28th, 2019
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- D.J. Fluker reportedly returning to Seattle on 2-year deal March 14th, 2019
- K.J. Wright, Seahawks reportedly agee on 2-year deal March 14th, 2019