Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England
Houston Texans wide receiver Demaryius Thomas has signed a one-year deal with the New England Patriots.
As a 31-year old coming off a season-ending Achilles injury, Thomas is signing a prove-it deal with the defending champions. If he can get healthy and play like his old self, that will greatly improve a Patriots' receiving corps suffering from the losses of Rob Gronkowski (retirement) and Chris Hogan (signed with Carolina).
In 15 games last season, Thomas caught 59 passes for 677 yards and five touchdowns.
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) leading Broncos' backfield to start camp July 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step July 18th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to drive Titans' offense in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Patriots' Sony Michel reportedly sidelined due to knee scope June 12th, 2019
- Damien Harris could earn 'prominent role' with Patriots June 11th, 2019
- Matt LaCosse in line to be Patriots' starting tight end June 4th, 2019
- Patriots' rookie N'Keal Harry seeing 'lot of work' with starters June 4th, 2019