Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England
Houston Texans wide receiver Demaryius Thomas has signed a one-year deal with the New England Patriots.
As a 31-year old coming off a season-ending Achilles injury, Thomas is signing a prove-it deal with the defending champions. If he can get healthy and play like his old self, that will greatly improve a Patriots' receiving corps suffering from the losses of Rob Gronkowski (retirement) and Chris Hogan (signed with Carolina).
In 15 games last season, Thomas caught 59 passes for 677 yards and five touchdowns.
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Raiders reportedly resign Doug Martin on Wednesday May 1st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Texans sign left tackle Matt Kalil March 23rd, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Bradley Roby, Texans reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Tashaun Gipson reportedly signs with Houston March 12th, 2019
- Texans reportedly releasing Demaryius Thomas February 12th, 2019