New York Jets select Quinnen Williams with the third pick in the 2019 NFL Draft
The New York Jets have drafted defensive linemen Quinnen Williams with the third overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.
The former Alabama defensive linemen will be the Jets' first round selection after being chosen third overall. Williams could form a disruptive combo with Leonard Williams in New York.
In 24 games, Williams produced 91 tackles and 10 sacks.
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (thumb) ready for Week 1's matchup against Dallas August 25th, 2019
- Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury' August 25th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Maurice Harris August 25th, 2019
- Bengals' Damion Willis to start for A.J. Green (foot) August 25th, 2019
- Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly confirmed with torn ACL, MCL August 25th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell may 'share load' with Jets' Ty Montgomery early August 25th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell will not play in the preseason August 19th, 2019
- Jets' Jamison Crowder could 'creep near' 100 receptions August 11th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell won't play in Jets' preseason opener August 7th, 2019
- Ryan Kalil un-retires to join Jets August 1st, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell says he's 'up for 500' touches July 25th, 2019