Seahawks expect decision about Doug Baldwin's playing future within 'weeks'
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin is expected to make a decision about his playing future in a few "weeks" according to general manager John Schneider.
Baldwin is reportedly contemplating retirement after undergoing knee, shoulder, and hernia surgeries this off-season. After selecting three wide receivers in the draft, it looks like Seattle may be expecting the 30-year old to move on from football.
If Baldwin indeed decides to retire, he will finish his NFL career with 493 receptions for 6563 yards and 49 touchdowns in 123 games.
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Seahawks expect decision about Doug Baldwin's playing future within 'weeks' April 28th, 2019
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- D.J. Fluker reportedly returning to Seattle on 2-year deal March 14th, 2019