Seahawks expect decision about Doug Baldwin's playing future within 'weeks'
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin is expected to make a decision about his playing future in a few "weeks" according to general manager John Schneider.
Baldwin is reportedly contemplating retirement after undergoing knee, shoulder, and hernia surgeries this off-season. After selecting three wide receivers in the draft, it looks like Seattle may be expecting the 30-year old to move on from football.
If Baldwin indeed decides to retire, he will finish his NFL career with 493 receptions for 6563 yards and 49 touchdowns in 123 games.
- Buffalo's John Brown projected for 6.8 targets in Week 3 September 21st, 2019
- Panthers' D.J. Moore projected for 8.2 targets in Week 3 September 21st, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph projected to throw for 286 yards Sunday in first NFL start September 21st, 2019
- Browns linebacker Christian Kirksey placed on IR September 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers' Peyton Barber ranked as Week 3's RB19 September 21st, 2019
- Ravens' Marquise Brown projected for 8.3 targets in Week 3 September 21st, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson ranked as Week 3's RB14 September 20th, 2019
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny questionable for Week 3 with a hamstring injury September 20th, 2019
- Seattle's Russell Wilson throws three touchdowns in Week 2's victory over the Steelers September 15th, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson projected for 20.7 touches in Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett (back) not listed on Seattle's Week 2 final Injury Report September 13th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett (back) limited on Thursday for Seattle September 13th, 2019