Raiders' Isaiah Crowell reportedly out for season with torn Achilles
Oakland Raiders running back Isaiah Crowell suffered a torn Achilles' during a team workout on Tuesday and will miss the 2019 season, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Crowell had just signed a one-year deal with the Raiders in late March, but the 26-year-old may wind up not playing a snap for Jon Gruden's unit. Second-round pick Josh Jacobs will likely lead Oakland's backfield this season while Jalen Richard and DeAndre Washington could factor in on third downs.
Crowell gained 685 rushing yards and 6 touchdowns on 143 carries in 13 games for the New York Jets last season. He also snagged 21 receptions (28 targets) for 152 scoreless yards.
- Buffalo's John Brown projected for 6.8 targets in Week 3 September 21st, 2019
- Panthers' D.J. Moore projected for 8.2 targets in Week 3 September 21st, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph projected to throw for 286 yards Sunday in first NFL start September 21st, 2019
- Browns linebacker Christian Kirksey placed on IR September 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers' Peyton Barber ranked as Week 3's RB19 September 21st, 2019
- Ravens' Marquise Brown projected for 8.3 targets in Week 3 September 21st, 2019
- Sam Darnold (mono) eyeing Week 5 return for Jets September 18th, 2019
- Jets' Luke Falk fares well in abrupt NFL debut September 17th, 2019
- Robby Anderson has 4 catches, 81 yards for Jets September 17th, 2019
- Jamison Crowder regresses to mean in Jets' loss September 17th, 2019
- Le'Veon racks up 129 yards on 31 touches for Jets September 17th, 2019
- Jets' Trevor Siemian (ankle) exits in the second quarter, Luke Falk in at quarterback September 16th, 2019