Raiders' Isaiah Crowell reportedly out for season with torn Achilles
Oakland Raiders running back Isaiah Crowell suffered a torn Achilles' during a team workout on Tuesday and will miss the 2019 season, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Crowell had just signed a one-year deal with the Raiders in late March, but the 26-year-old may wind up not playing a snap for Jon Gruden's unit. Second-round pick Josh Jacobs will likely lead Oakland's backfield this season while Jalen Richard and DeAndre Washington could factor in on third downs.
Crowell gained 685 rushing yards and 6 touchdowns on 143 carries in 13 games for the New York Jets last season. He also snagged 21 receptions (28 targets) for 152 scoreless yards.
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- New York Jets select Quinnen Williams with the third pick in the 2019 NFL Draft April 25th, 2019
- Isaiah Crowell signs on with Oakland March 28th, 2019
- Jets reportedly sign corner Brian Poole for slot duties March 15th, 2019
- Isaiah Crowell cut by Jets March 14th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell reportedly signs with Jets for 4 years, $35 million guaranteed March 13th, 2019
- C.J. Mosley reportedly getting $85 million from Jets over 5 years March 12th, 2019