Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive lineman Jason Pierre-Paul will likely require season-ending surgery for a neck fracture he suffered in a single-car accident last week, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Pierre-Paul will visit with specialists this week, but the fracture will likely require surgery. The 30-year-old was arguably the Buccaneers' best player on defense last season.
JPP recorded 12.5 sacks in 2018 during his first season in Tampa Bay.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley to miss 4-8 weeks with high ankle sprain, per report September 23rd, 2019
- Sterling Shepard hits 100 yards, finds end zone in Giants' win September 23rd, 2019
- Christian McCaffrey bounces back with 188 yards, 1 touchdown for Carolina September 23rd, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay posts 130 yards, 2 touchdowns for Denver September 23rd, 2019
- Alvin Kamara amasses 161 yards, touchdown in Saints' victory September 23rd, 2019
- Julio Jones catches 8 passes for 128 yards and a touchdown in Falcon's Sunday loss September 23rd, 2019
- Jameis Winston has 380 yards, 3 touchdowns in Buccaneers' loss September 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans explodes for 3 touchdowns in Week 3's loss to New York September 22nd, 2019
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin ranked as Week 3's WR11 September 20th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans ranked as Week 3's WR5 September 20th, 2019
- Buccaneers say 'balls will come' for O.J. Howard September 18th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston ranked as Week 3's QB7 September 17th, 2019