Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive lineman Jason Pierre-Paul will likely require season-ending surgery for a neck fracture he suffered in a single-car accident last week, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Pierre-Paul will visit with specialists this week, but the fracture will likely require surgery. The 30-year-old was arguably the Buccaneers' best player on defense last season.
JPP recorded 12.5 sacks in 2018 during his first season in Tampa Bay.
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Buccaneers' sixth-rounder Scotty Miller receiving praise June 5th, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers select linebacker Devin White fifth overall April 25th, 2019
- Buccaneers believe Chris Godwin can catch 100 passes March 26th, 2019