Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Patrick Peterson has been suspended 6 games by the National Football League for violating the policy on performance-enhancing drugs, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Peterson will first be eligible to return in Week 7 against the New York Giants. The All-Pro corner turns 29 in July.
Peterson recorded 53 tackles (45 solo) with 2 interceptions and 5 pass deflections last season.
- Lions' LB Jarrad Davis (leg) leaves on cart Friday August 24th, 2019
- Washington coach Jay Gruden 'impressed' with Derrius Guice August 24th, 2019
- Cowboys 'very optimistic' Ezekiel Elliott ends holdout by Week 1 August 23rd, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper dealing with 'muscle strain' in his foot August 23rd, 2019
- Cam Newton (foot sprain) expected to play Week 1 for Carolina August 23rd, 2019
- Jaron Brown likely to start as Seattle's second receiver August 23rd, 2019
- Michael Crabtree officially signs with Cardinals August 22nd, 2019
- Cardinals' KeeSean Johnson 'may have had best camp' on roster August 22nd, 2019
- Report: Michael Crabtree, Cardinals fail to reach deal August 6th, 2019
- Cardinals sign wide receiver Michael Crabtree August 5th, 2019
- Ricky Seals-Jones listed as Cardinals' third tight end on first official depth chart August 2nd, 2019
- Cardinals' Andy Isabella dealing with 'minor' knee injury August 2nd, 2019