Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday
The Houston Texans have reportedly released tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday.
Griffin has been reportedly let go by Houston after playing six seasons with the Texans. Look for rookie Kahale Warring to step in at tight end.
In 77 games with Houston, Griffin produced 136 receptions for 1491 yards and 7 touchdowns.
- Noah Fant suffered 'mild' ankle sprain in Broncos' preseason game Monday August 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock (thumb) to be sidelined into the regular season August 20th, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas activated from PUP list by New England August 20th, 2019
- Andrew Luck (ankle) remaining out for Colts this week August 20th, 2019
- Duke Johnson (hamstring) back at practice for Texans August 20th, 2019
- Bears' David Montgomery 'will help immediately' August 20th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell will not play in the preseason August 19th, 2019
- Jets' Jamison Crowder could 'creep near' 100 receptions August 11th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell won't play in Jets' preseason opener August 7th, 2019
- Ryan Kalil un-retires to join Jets August 1st, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell says he's 'up for 500' touches July 25th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019