Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz (back) will be a full participant during OTAs.
Wentz is fully recovered from the injury that kept him out of the Eagles' final handful of games last season.
Wentz averaged 279.5 passing yards (7.7 yards per attempt) on a 69.6 completion percentage in 2018, with 21 touchdowns and 7 interceptions over 11 games.
- Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury' August 25th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Maurice Harris August 25th, 2019
- Bengals' Damion Willis to start for A.J. Green (foot) August 25th, 2019
- Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly confirmed with torn ACL, MCL August 25th, 2019
- John Ross (hamstring) returns to Bengals practice August 25th, 2019
- Eagles' rookie JJ Arcega-Whiteside 'could factor in 2019' August 14th, 2019
- Eagles' Nate Sudfeld (broken wrist) expected to be out for 6 weeks August 9th, 2019
- Carson Wentz not expected to play in Eagles' preseason opener Thursday August 6th, 2019
- Jordan Howard excelling in Eagles' passing game August 6th, 2019
- Miles Sanders 'easily most impressive runner' at Eagles' camp August 6th, 2019
- Eagles' Miles Sanders has 'looked the part' in camp July 30th, 2019