Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021
The New England Patriots signed wide receiver Julian Edelman to a 2-year, $18 million extension through 2021, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The deal includes an $8 million signing bonus and $12 million guaranteed. Turning 33 on Wednesday, Edelman was entering the final year of his contract before coming to terms. He figures to see more work next season in the wake of Rob Gronkowski's retirement.
Edelman caught 74 passes on 108 targets for 850 yards and 6 touchdowns last season.
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (thumb) ready for Week 1's matchup against Dallas August 25th, 2019
- Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury' August 25th, 2019
- Bengals' Damion Willis to start for A.J. Green (foot) August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly confirmed with torn ACL, MCL August 25th, 2019
- John Ross (hamstring) returns to Bengals practice August 25th, 2019
- Raiders place Doug Martin on injured reserve August 25th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Maurice Harris August 25th, 2019
- Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice August 25th, 2019
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (ankle, hamstring, toe) may not play Week 1 August 25th, 2019
- Sony Michel to eat for Patriots 'early and often' August 25th, 2019
- Damien Harris 'reinforced' Patriots' confidence in camp August 22nd, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas activated from PUP list by New England August 20th, 2019