Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed Ndamukong Suh to a 1-year contract, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Suh is a logical replacement for Gerald McCoy, who was released a day prior. He turned 32 in January.
Suh recorded 4.5 sacks last season.
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (thumb) ready for Week 1's matchup against Dallas August 25th, 2019
- Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury' August 25th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Maurice Harris August 25th, 2019
- Bengals' Damion Willis to start for A.J. Green (foot) August 25th, 2019
- Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly confirmed with torn ACL, MCL August 25th, 2019
- Ronald Jones (knee) back at practice for Buccaneers August 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones has swelling in knee August 21st, 2019
- Tampa Bay working on restoring Ronald Jones' confidence August 14th, 2019
- Peyton Barber to start in preseason opener for Tampa Bay August 7th, 2019
- Jameis Winston showing 'consistency' at Bucs camp August 3rd, 2019
- Ronald Jones, Peyton Barber 'both going to play' for Buccaneers July 31st, 2019