49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program
San Francisco 49ers defensive lineman Nick Bosa will not practice for the final three weeks of the team's offseason program due to a hamstring injury.
Bosa reportedly suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain, and the 49ers will be extremely precautionary with the No. 2 overall pick in the draft. It shouldn't affect his status for training camp, but hamstring injuries have a way of lingering if not completely healed originally.
Last year, the 49ers went a conference worst 4-12 while star quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo missed the entire season.
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (thumb) ready for Week 1's matchup against Dallas August 25th, 2019
- Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury' August 25th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Maurice Harris August 25th, 2019
- Bengals' Damion Willis to start for A.J. Green (foot) August 25th, 2019
- Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly confirmed with torn ACL, MCL August 25th, 2019
- Dante Pettis played with 49ers' starters in exhibition August 21st, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo's struggles continue for 49ers August 20th, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws 5 INTs in Wednesday practice August 15th, 2019
- Niners' George Kittle (calf tightness) is day to day August 14th, 2019
- Dante Pettis to 'compete' for starting role in San Francisco August 13th, 2019
- Jerick McKinnon (knee) expected to start 2019 on 49ers' IR August 12th, 2019