Packers pick up Michael Roberts
The Green Packers signed tight end Michael Roberts off waivers.
Roberts was released by the Detroit Lions last week after a trade to the New England Patriots was reverted due to a failed physical. The oft-injured 2017 fourth-round pick will compete for a roster spot behind Jimmy Graham and third-rounder Jace Sternberger.
Roberts has 13 career receptions (27 targets) for 146 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill not receiving suspension from NFL July 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Lions reportedly sign receiver Jermaine Kearse to a one-year deal on Thursday June 6th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019