Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended
New England Patriots wide receiver Josh Gordon's indefinite suspension has "no update" from the league, an NFL spokesman told Jeff Howe of The Athletic.
Howe specifically asked if there was a timeline for a review of the suspension, but the league didn't reveal anything. This comes right on the heels of news that Gordon has been working out with Tom Brady this offseason and the Patriots re-signed the receiver in April, so there appears to be some thinking around New England that he will play in 2019. Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reported in February that there was a "chance" Gordon could be cleared by training camp.
Gordon caught 40 passes on 69 targets for 720 yards and 3 touchdowns in 11 games for New England last season.
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill not receiving suspension from NFL July 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Patriots' Sony Michel reportedly sidelined due to knee scope June 12th, 2019
- Damien Harris could earn 'prominent role' with Patriots June 11th, 2019
- Matt LaCosse in line to be Patriots' starting tight end June 4th, 2019
- Patriots' rookie N'Keal Harry seeing 'lot of work' with starters June 4th, 2019