Tyler Boyd reportedly extends with Bengals for 4 years, $43 million
The Cincinnati Bengals signed Tyler Boyd to a 4-year, $43 million extension through 2023, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Boyd set career-bests across the board last season, catching as many passes as his first two years combined, with 200 more yards and more than twice as many touchdowns. However, he benefitted from the absence of A.J. Green, who only appeared in nine games. Boyd, 24, was a second-round pick in 2016.
numberFire's models expect Boyd to catch 69.9 passes on 106.1 targets for 928.9 yards and 5.72 touchdowns in 2019. He's the WR26 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Steelers reportedly acquire Minkah Fitzpatrick in trade with Miami September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Trevor Siemian (ankle) exits in the second quarter, Luke Falk in at quarterback September 16th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (concussion) will not return in Week 2's game against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) available for Monday's game against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (shoulder) active for Week 2's matchup against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Cleveland's Rashard Higgins (knee) ruled out for Week 2's matchup against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd catches 10 passes for 122 yards Sunday September 16th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) officially active for Bengals versus 49ers September 15th, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) is reportedly "planning to play" in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) still not practicing for Bengals September 12th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) is day-to-day for Cincinnati September 11th, 2019
- Bengals' A.J. Green (foot) out of boot, resumes running September 11th, 2019