Bengals believe A.J. Green (ankle) will miss 4 weeks
The Cincinnati Bengals believe wide receiver A.J. Green will be out 4 weeks with a left ankle sprain, writes Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com.
That isn't an official timetable, but it represents a typical recovery time for a non-severe ankle sprain. Green should be fine for Week 1, barring a setback. He suffered the injury at Saturday's practice.
numberFire's models expect Green catch 85.1 passes for 1,232.1 yards and 9.08 touchdowns on 142.9 targets in 2019. He's the WR12 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Steelers reportedly acquire Minkah Fitzpatrick in trade with Miami September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Trevor Siemian (ankle) exits in the second quarter, Luke Falk in at quarterback September 16th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (concussion) will not return in Week 2's game against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) available for Monday's game against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (shoulder) active for Week 2's matchup against Cleveland September 16th, 2019
- Cleveland's Rashard Higgins (knee) ruled out for Week 2's matchup against the Jets September 16th, 2019
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd catches 10 passes for 122 yards Sunday September 16th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) officially active for Bengals versus 49ers September 15th, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) is reportedly "planning to play" in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) still not practicing for Bengals September 12th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) is day-to-day for Cincinnati September 11th, 2019
- Bengals' A.J. Green (foot) out of boot, resumes running September 11th, 2019