Eagles' Miles Sanders has 'looked the part' in camp
Philadelphia Eagles second-round running back Miles Sanders has "looked the part" so far in training camp, writes Mike Kaye of NJ.com.
Kaye's colleague, Zack Rosenblatt, adds that Sanders "seems to clearly have the most talent in the running back group" and is "certainly the shiftiest." Sheil Kapadia concurs, tweeting Tuesday, "If ball security and pass pro are non-issues, seems like a matter of when, not if, Sanders is the lead back." It sounds like the 53rd overall pick could prove to be stiff competition for Jordan Howard.
Sanders is currently the RB39 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models have him pegged for 412.4 rushing yards and 3.11 touchdowns, with another 40.8 receptions for 308.9 yards and 1.16 touchdowns.
- Josh Rosen reportedly taking over for Dolphins Week 3 versus Cowboys, Ryan Fitzpatrick to bench September 19th, 2019
- Damien Williams (knee) still sidelined for Chiefs September 19th, 2019
- Giant's Sterling Shepard expected to clear protocol Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (groin) also dealing with illness, in addition to injury September 19th, 2019
- Jalen Ramsey playing for Jaguars Thursday night September 19th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary (hammy) not practicing Thursday September 19th, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (groin) day-to-day for Eagles September 18th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (calf) day-to-day for Eagles September 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson (groin) reportedly expected to miss Week 3's game against Detroit September 17th, 2019
- Carson Wentz struggles in Eagles' Week 2 loss September 16th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (calf) questionable to return in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson exits Week 2's game with a groin injury September 15th, 2019